I want this Michael Kors watch for Christmas.
I’m not usually into flashy things or brand names but it’s just so beautiful and it’s Christmas so why not (except my sensible side is all ‘because it’s $450, that’s why not’)
Boyfriend wants to get me something nice and instead of making it hard I’ll give him some ideas (:
If you’ve ever doubted yourself, walk deep into any forest. Notice how the trees still stand even though they are given no recognition. Walk along any stream. The water still flows, though no one stops to praise it. Watch the stars late at night; they shine without acknowledgment. Humans are just the same. We are made out of the same elements as these beautiful wonders. Always remember your beauty and self worth.
"The ‘good life’ begins when you stop wanting a better one."-Nkosiphambili E. Molapis (via brutalgeneration)
I’m home for Thanksgiving at my mommas house and were going over Christmas presents!
I have so many good gifts for roommates, work friends and especially boyfriend.
I’m getting him:
- North Face jacket org. $199 but I can get it for a little under $50
- Corduroy pants. Do not ask about this. He’s been wanting them for weeks and I keep telling him no because they’re hideous and hard to find in a men’s size 42x38 but if they make him happy then I want to get a pair I approve of as best I can *eye roll emoji*
- a Bose sound bar. This would be the big gift of the century for him. Unfortunately they’re about $1,000+ and they’re all wireless (he does not want wireless because it’s not the same quality despite knowing my high decorating standards and hatred for exposed wires) I’ll have to see if I can sell some things, or my soul, to get him this one. If all else fails I can save this for next years birthday!
My day is going to consist of more gift planning, online shopping, budgeting for all of it and staying in my pajamas until 6pm when boyfriend gets here. Were going to re-watch Hunger Games then go see Catching Fire with ma daddy (:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVE!!!
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!
Since it’s officially the Holiday season I get to start doing all my favorite things like:
- baking sugar cookies and decorating them with the roommates
- setting up a Christmas tree
- watch all the Christmas movies
- 25 days of Christmas
- Buying Christmas gifts for everyone
- decorating our yard with lights
- going to see all the Christmas lights on Christmas eve
But since I work retail I have to kick start it with working Black Friday at the biggest outlet mall in the state *eye roll emoji*
"It takes a special kind of person to be a runner. In every other sport, you do it to hurt someone else. When you run, you do it to hurt yourself. It takes a special kind of mentality to survive in this sport."-Jim Morgan
1968-1973 Head XC Coach at PHS
61-9-1 record from 1969-1973 (via justjilling)
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great." -More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via veryclassylady)
The most infuriating thing in the world to me is when I’m mad at boyfriend and he totally ignores it and goes on his computer and puts his head phones in and watches Netflix or something. It makes me livid.
Give my frustration the attention it deserves or so help me I will blog about you all night!
"Too many young girls don’t know how to act when someone’s being inappropriate with them. They giggle or they try to brush it off. Don’t do that. Tell them to go fuck themselves - be a bitch. If someone’s being disrespectful to you, be disrespectful right back. Show them the same amount of respect that they show you."-Wise words from my mom (via moaka)
I was sitting alone at a Starbucks today and I overheard a little girl (probably 12-13ish) talking so openly and honestly to her mom like they were best friends and you could tell that she really valued her mom’s opinion and advice.
It just made me happy, idk