- Came home to visit my momma last night and we’ve been enjoying coffee and our favorite tv shows like old times (:
- My dad picked me up for a while today and we ran some errands like getting him some comfy shoes for Europe and trying to find jackets/jumpers for me but it’s August in Texas so… yeah, that’s not gonna happen.
- Back at home with mom and we’re making dinner
- Then Derrick from work, his bf Jason and I are going out later tonight because he has the weekend off too and decided to come into town randomly also!! I’m excited!!! :D
- Going to a movie with my dad and stepmom tomorrow night before driving back to Austin where I have to face the real world again on Monday morning
While me and my dad were out we stopped by the New Balance Houston store and I ran into my district manager!!
It was a little weird because you never hope to bump into your DM outside of work but I was cool about everything and we talked for a bit while my dad looked around and I made him laugh a bunch and then he said that he’d be at our store Tuesday and right after he left I texted Derrick telling him and found out WE BOTH HAVE THAT DAY OFF MUWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Hope you’re all having a wonderful Friday! (:
Remember, the feeling you get after a good run is far better than the feeling you get from sitting around wishing you were running.
Traveling is the best education. You see the world through another lens. You realize your homeland isn’t the only reality, there’s many.— Mark Patterson (via kushandwizdom)
I think relationships in general are over romanticized like at the end of the day I’m pretty sure a good relationship is just two people who know how to hang out and talk to each other not whether or not they can right all your wrongs or paint a picture of a thousand suns with the breath from your lungs or some shit
I pooped out
I went around the loop once and got a killer headache so I called it a night.
Still did 3 miles though! Hopefully my super long shower, hot tea and dinner of grapes and pistachios starts to help soon.
Waking up early tomorrow to get stuff done before work
- try the loop again in the morning before it gets too hot
- go to the bank and get a new chip card for when we go to Europe in EXACTLY 3 WEEKS!
- then work
On the downside MY FACE IS BREAKING OUT AND I NEED IT TO STAAPPP!